CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Modified Atkins Diet and Candida

Paint Lady Views: 3,506
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 78,411

Re: Modified Atkins Diet and Candida

Thanks Cutie Pie for the tips.

I was on it for a year and a few months. Even when I had my carbs up around 60 a day I didn't like the meat. I just don't like it. About the only thing I enjoy on it are the veggies and the cheese. For now at least I am dropping the cheese to see if I get over the candida faster. I truely have hopes that with the zapper and not eating dairy or Sugar I can get completly better. Of course it won't be completly gone till all the Gallstones are gone (see post about candida in the Liver Flush Forum for quotes about this from dr. Clarks book).

I am going to keep the carbs low for now because I am ready for some rapid weight loss again. Not so rapid my hair falls out though:) I don't mind the diet so badly once I slow it down like you mentioned. Just that the begining makes me feel like a martyr.

Interesting to note. When I first did the Atkins diet I couldn't do less than 20 carbs a day without feeling like I should lay in bed all day. Kind of like a wrung out dish rag. Now, since doing the Liver Flushes and all the parasite killing I have been doing 15 carbs a day (induction level) and I feel fine. Not super energetic but I have only had one energetic day in the last 5 years so that is no big deal.

I'm going to take your recommendation of the salad for breakfast as I really drag in the morning and perk up during the evening. I'm thinking the evening salad may be contributing to my insomnia problems so I'm going to spread the carbs throughout the day instead of having them at the end.

Take care,
Lisa

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.563 sec, (1)