CureZone   Log On   Join
Aqua Aerobics
 
softballgal Views: 825
Published: 16 years ago
 

Aqua Aerobics


I've been taking this one hour class at my local gym once a week for the past 4 weeks. By the end of the class I have a headache. I go home and go straight to bed because I don't feel very well. I suspect that the chlorine is the culprit here. I've learned in this wellness journey that chlorine is toxic. My question is now that I have been alkalinizing, am I more sensitive to toxins? Seems that others who take the class 3 times a week are doing ok. Will a wet suit offer better protection? Also, how is it that there are so many older people that are encouraged to use this as a form of exercise when it is so toxic?
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.188 sec, (1)