CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Energized water

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
  Views: 1,857
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 785,860

Re: Energized water

I continue to use Pat's method and have to say it is so very easy to do and so convenient that I do almost daily. (Most often weekends are too hectic.)

I combine it with a pinch Celtic Sea Salt , lemon juice and have to say I feel a lot more energy and clear mind.

I have not had major health concerns though, but any pains have disappeared: feet, lower back, wings; breathing is always clear.

I have stopped most "health routines" for a few weeks only because my body said so, but will be restarting within a week or so.

During this "off" time: I almost caught the flu (2 days of symptoms: uncharacteristic), feel a bit tired (unusual for me now), have a bit of foot pain. Gained about 4 lbs.

Subtle but noticeable changes. So yes, I do see a difference. Will be going back to Pat's water and my other small but very beneficial "steps" to continue on my way...

MadArt (ist)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)