Re: If you zap, why aren't you squeaky?:Southern Bella

Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Paint Lady Views: 1,560
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 78,641

Re: If you zap, why aren't you squeaky?:Southern Bella

Interesting that she has woken up to the problems with cows milk. It reasures me.

No, read the book but then double check the information at the website. Most of the specific dosages on herbs and such, for ailments, are correct. I'm using the one for leg pain and it got rid of pain that I have had ever since a small child. I haven't yet gotten my teeth fixed so I'm just repolluting myself but this is a great band-aid for me till I can get all the dental work done. So by all means read the book. It will help you understand why she recommends what she does. It is her first book though and being a research scientest she is constantly discovering new things so expect changes as she finds new things. It's a reasurance to me that she is continuing to learn. After all noone can know everything there is to know about the human condition. So there is plenty more to learn out there.

Take care,
Lisa

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.812 sec, (1)