CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: --answer--Serious Stomach trouble

lula183 Views: 2,226
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 786,320

Re: --answer--Serious Stomach trouble

That was really a great post. I appreciate all of your posts.

"Sometimes the problem in an individual is SO far gone that even a so called "healthy diet" is not good enough as the body has forgotten how to work properly due to a lack of essential minerals, too many acidic foods etc. etc. When somebody does not eliminate properly, they are not absorbing properly and are probably not respirating (breathing) or circulating properly either. The cells are not being fed and the body is literally dying."

I believe this describes me to a T. The difference is that I was not raised on fast food. I have to admit a large part of my diet was processed food but we had a large garden for many years and ate lots of fresh veggies. I'm sure it wasn't enough to make up for the other stuff.

I did want to mention that I'm realizing in my case most of my "dis-ease" is caused from unforgiveness and abandonment issues. I thought I dealt with my emotional issues, but I still carry a lot of pain. It's just manifesting itself physically. My poor body! It's doing the best it can with what I'm doing to it emotionally and being deprived of minerals for years!

I guess the point of this post is that it's so easy to focus on what we're ingesting and we forget what I believe to be the biggest factor - emotions.

Now if I could just figure out how to accept and love myself and let the past go and live a peaceful, joyful life! Talk about hard work!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.547 sec, (1)