CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded yes!

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
chirontherainbowbridge Views: 1,047
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 786,460

yes!

I believe this is the true power of curezone--its *heart* if you will--that if you spend time here seriously reading while sincerely being open to the whole truth, this is what you come to discover...( of course study leads to action,and action to experience).

I also believe your post deserves a better title, so more people ( including the 'uncool', like me and maybe others) will look at it...you said something many of us know to be true, but you said it. There's a lot of power in the simple statement --when it comes from illumination.

It really is amazing and wonderful, isn't it, to shift the mind totally like this? Goes to show you that miracles are only the beginning..and are entirely natural

there's something too, about this "mosaic" feature  --you reply to something on there and ( might) have no idea what forum you're on--I'm not sure but I think that's a good thing...after all, in the All there are no individual forums--just an Us.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.063 sec, (1)