CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: CLARY

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

More
Maryellen Views: 4,707
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 78,653

Re: CLARY

Hi Clary, thanks for the vote of confidence. I started zapping with the simple home-made one about 5 years ago. I was so weak that I could hardly 'tap' the bar. Then I got the one that didn't need to be tapped and placed the bars everywhere. Under my feet, on my face, neck, spine, breasts, chest [btw, the breast pain went away, never to return], under my arms. . . you get the message. . . Just be certain to never allow the bars to dry out. Also it's very important to change the THIN, WET towels each hour. That green coloring is the copper toxin. No need to enter that into your body.
I gradually got my life back and am still improving.

YES, I had silver fillings when I started. I was VERY ill, but doctors called me dillusional, said it was all in my mind. I had the 'silver' removed from the 16 teeth that were affected and never had it replaced. One day, I may get the nerve to have the fillings replaced, but am considering just having all pulled and yadda yadda.

btw: a poster mentioned plates. Through out the years, I have used the plate zapper to zap my teeth. You use a speciman of teeth on the left plate. It really does work!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.688 sec, (1)