CureZone   Log On   Join
live blood analysis

softballgal Views: 1,181
Published: 16 years ago

live blood analysis

Does anyone have experience with this?

I visited a wellness store in my hometown that had a 'live blood analysis' sign posted out front. I paid $50 to look at a drop of my blood through one of those dark microscopes. The blood cells appeared clumped or stacked. There was what the practitioner identified as uric acid crystals and tiny weblike structures called fibrin. His diagnosis was that I had a toxic liver and colon and low levels of oxygen in my cells. These are things that I already knew :/ but it was interesting to see. Of course he tries to sell me products to correct the "problems".

He also had me take a Ph test and said that I was acidic in the 5.0 range. I informed him that I took my Ph every morning and that I tested consistently between 6.0 and 6.8. He said that wasn't good as the optimal Ph level is 7.5. 7.5? That can't be right.

SBG

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.844 sec, (1)