CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Solve underweight issues with cleansing?

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
lula183 Views: 5,085
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 786,944

Re: Solve underweight issues with cleansing?

I was/am underweight also. I suffered from Candida and did juice fasting, colonics, Liver Flushes and completely changed my diet. The really sucky part about all of it was that I ended up losing more weight! I recently finished a round of Humaworm (30 day parasite cleanse) and last night my husband told me I looked like I'd gained a little weight. I noticed I'd been gaining weight, but I didn't know it was obvious to anyone else. In my case, the things that I can directly attribute to gaining weight and healing my intestines are:

1. Humaworm cleanse (most of the time parasites and Candida go hand in hand)
2. Moreless' alkalizing drink

Since I'm done with the Humaworm cleanse (passed a lot of different weird parasites), I'm supplementing with some good probiotics (Primal Defense), continuing with the Alkalizing drink, taking small doses of high quality cod liver oil (I'm still having a hard time digesting fats, but I believe this will subside once I build up my mineral reserves) and continuing to eat right. Anyway, I hope you'll at least look into those forums to do a little research and draw your own conclusions. The names of the forums are AskHumaworm and AskMoreless: pH.

God bless you in your search,
Lula

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.813 sec, (1)