Just a quick question for ladybloom

Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
Jimbo Views: 2,018
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 78,793

Just a quick question for ladybloom

Hi well what good advice, yep follow ladyblooms advice and u wont go wrong, as far as parasites in the eye are concerned, there is a website (dont know the addy) called Atlas of Parasitology, where they have a lovely picture of a person from italy, a farmer i believe with a worm coming out of his eye ball yuck, really gross but its there to see if u want to look.

And just a quick question for ladybloom, as a long time zapper, have u noticed any longterm side effects whatsoever, apart from increased health. And i zapped with a cold sore the other week, which appeared the second week of my parasite cleanse when i was feeling slightly rundown, which is strange cos i zapped for 2weeks before taking the herbs, passed loads of parasites and never felt better apart from the odd headache. Sorry waffaling on a bit there, yes the cold sore was gone within a week, and they normally last three or more.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)