I know the solution for your son, it is cheap, requires no herbs or other special diet and will give effect very soon, finally it lasts a lifetime with battery switching now and then! It is called current and it has to be sent through his body at the right spot with the right strength and for a proper amount of time. I was dead more or less for two years before I found out about Godzilla, a powerful electrifying device which you can build yourself if handy or it can be supplied by other means for little money.
I had some kind of a bacteria and/or parasitic infection(couldn´t be identified by 20 docs...) which I killed off in 2 hrs with Godzilla by driving the current through my stomach.... This happened after 20 months of 24/7 hell and all kinds of meds..... All info about the device and how to build it is available at