CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I got pretty rough eczema help me?

Chillin_Dude427 Views: 4,426
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 7,881

Re: I got pretty rough eczema help me?

I happen to know for a fact that for whatever reasons my body cannot tolerate Milk or yogurt Goat or cow.
I'v tested both and have had terrible eczema flareups so that's one allergy figured out.
I know orange juice tears my skin up.
Umm...MSG Obvisually not like I eat it anymore.
I use stevia for my tea and I drink coffee about 3 times a week I try not to but I love coffee.
I'v been trying to eat a avocado everyday and I juice everyday lately it's been Carrots Beets Ginger and One granny smith apple. really makes me feel good
I also try somewhat to eat on the Blood Type Diet for my type I'm a O type

I drink from a PUR water filter is that ok?
Should I switch my toothpaste to non flouride?
How can I find out if somehting externally is bothering my eczema like fabric or animals I know that wool does and we have a cat but I never itch or feel bad when I'm around the cat or dog and we keep it VERY clean.
Is there any suppliments I should be taking along with a good diet and I Guess I need to start buying only organic veggies it's $$$ but gotta do what ya gotta do.

Thanks for your advice any further comments are MORE THEN WELCOME PLEASE! heh :)

-ISaac

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.016 sec, (1)