CureZone   Log On   Join
Update on boy with Lymphoma

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
lula183 Views: 1,133
Published: 15 years ago

Update on boy with Lymphoma

I posted a message about a month ago (I think) about a boy I know that has Lymphoma. The doctors sent him home and said he had around 3 weeks to live. He suffered a stroke a week before they sent him home which left his left side immobile. Well, I wanted to give you an update on his progress.

I was unable to convince the parents to try alkalizing. In fact, they wouldn't even except a large, free bottle of Primal Defense. However, my mother-in-law and my pastor both anointed him with oil and asked Jesus to heal him. Well, I'm happy to say he's regained control of the left side of his body and he seems to be gaining strength daily (despite NO change in diet). The doctors can't understand how this is all possible and want him to come back for more testing.

JESUS IS AWESOME. Anyway, thanks to everyone who gave much needed advice at the time (even if the parents rejected it...)

Lula

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.875 sec, (1)