CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Colonic for a desperate kid?

Views: 11,286
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 791,556

Re: Colonic for a desperate kid?

Thank you for responding. Meg certainly needs more fiber in her diet. She's a picky eater, but loves fresh fruits and veggies so I think we can get her diet corrected with gentle bran muffins and cereals and I think she would take the colonix jr syrup 3 times a day to rid her of parasites if she has them. She has already been questioned about sexual abuse, by her mom, med Drs, and a psychologist, and she is fine. Medical Drs. have said that being constipated as she has been over a long time can cause pain in the vagina and or bladder, so we think that is the cause of the 'weird feelings' which she has complained of for years. I think she holds her BMs at school and this is what causes the constipation. This practice must be common with kids, because her mother, our daughter, also did this in elementary school, and I remember that I -back in the fifties- did not like to go to the bathroom at school or in public restrooms out of embarrassment. I just mentioned the problem in this forum to see what experienced colonists would say about it and to see if other parents have experienced this problem with their kids. We won't subject her to a colonic, but maybe more enemas will be needed if we can get her to realize they do help her. I just read last night in the parasite forums or blogs that pinworms can migrate to the vagina and cause irritation and/or itching. So I'm just trying to understand the nature of the problem to help our daughter, who is at the - end of her rope - with this child. She is out of vacation days, sick-leave and afraid of losing her job because of having to take the child to the doctors all the time in search of what is wrong with her. The last straw -last week- was the Medical Dr said to give Meg an enema and the clinic provided the device for our daughter to do at home. Our granddaughter totally freaked out. It took her mother 3 hours to get her to take the enema and then only in increments which took forever. It helped clean Meg out to some degree, but getting her regular is the big problem. Her parents want an 'overnight fix', and this is just not going to happen. They punish her by sending her to her room if she complains or doesn't get up in the mornings promptly. Her father and step-father both want to spank Meg with a belt if she misbehaves. Our daughter has talked with med drs on the possiblility medicating Meg with ritalin to make her 'more manageable'. Meg has had sort of Panic Attack type behavior when she is rushed in the mornings. You can see why we're worried.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.980 sec, (2)