CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: thanks for the advice (huge laugh)

Free shipping on orders over $49
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

More
  Views: 1,086
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 793,332

Re: thanks for the advice (huge laugh)

Pjangel,
Well I'm glad the advice gave you a chuckle-it's good for that at least!
I got a 10 gram Vit C IV that took 1-2 hours I think. It really made a difference in that I had lots of energy that day. I was told that 10 grams is the "standard" for alternative medicine for a Vit C IV.
I had an IV each of the four times I had mercury removed and thought it really helped. I think it cost about $50.00 but thinking back it may have been more. I scheduled my dental work on the day I could get my IV. So I went to the dentist and then pretty straight to the alternative doctor for my IV. I believe I also had glutathione in the mix too since it's good for detoxing. I had a backup plan to get a ride to the Vit C IV if I didn't feel well enough to drive.

Realize that since this is alternative medicine if you feel "funny" they can slow the drip line down. I just let them set it up as they thought best. They know I am sensitive. I asked if I should have more and they thought that 10 grams was enough. I was told that if I had cancer or a severe problem they might go as high as 30 grams a day. I have since gone in for a vit c drip when coming down with a bad illness (the cold from hell) and it kicked it pretty much the same day.
The only other advice I have is not to have your next dental visit if you are not feeling back to the point you were at before the first filling replacement.
Let me know what else you'd like info on,
B

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.594 sec, (1)