CureZone   Log On   Join
Sesame oil clearing up acne

lula183 Views: 14,391
Published: 15 years ago

Sesame oil clearing up acne

Hi there. I wanted to let everyone know that I've been putting expeller pressed Sesame Seed Oil on my face for about a week now. I apply it at night after washing with clay soap and I do the same thing in the morning. I've seen a lot of improvement all over my face. I've got extremely oily skin, so I used to avoid oily products like the plague. I bought the sesame oil for oil pulling and wondered if it would work on my face. I looked it up online and found that it's used for Acne in Ayurveda. I had a really bad breakout at the time and decided I might as well give it a try. I'm pleased to say it's working. Before that I cleansed with Miracle II soap and Miracle II neutralizer mixed with wild oil of oregano. It worked for a few days, but then overly dried my face (peeling skin) and I had a really bad breakout about 4 or 5 days into it. It sucked because although my skin was peeling off, it would still get super oily. I'm hoping that the sesame seed oil won't cause a breakout later!

Anyway, I just thought I'd pass on the good news. I hope it works for someone else!

Lula

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.125 sec, (1)