CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: help me begging anyone amoebas-- Humaworm?

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
chirontherainbowbridge Views: 1,280
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 795,481

Re: help me begging anyone amoebas-- Humaworm?

may I just suggest that this man might need one of the stronger formulas you make up? I am about four days away from finishing up your30-day product, and I find it quite mild (and pleasant).I have heard you say you can make a slightly stronger mix. for more entrenched situations...just a thought.

PS can I please call you something else besides Humaworm?
What an image it conjures!

To Cino2--- I offer many payers for you that you find release from this suffering...coming here was a good start! And it is very good timing. FFaith has made a lovely gesture and it has been added to! Many of us reading here will, I know, add their own blessings to his--and it will grow.  When you do get relief, then you'll have the strength to do more good things for yourself. You will need to rebuild your body...For now, hang on to knowing there IS an answer to a genuine request, such as you've made.

" Ask..."
and you did. Bless your heart

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.813 sec, (1)