CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A Story to Tell.

anambr Views: 10,135
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 56,078

Re: A Story to Tell.

Hey i agree with you totally. I have been having seizures in sleep for the last 30 yrs when i was 13yrs. From that day onwards life has been painful, and just carries on...Though now i usually have not more than 1 attack a year. From my experience i would suggest, get the seizures under control, use whatever medicine suits you. Try to be regular and dont try to skip. An attack is more harmful than the side effects of medicines, and to think straight and live a kinda life which is normal with a steady job, you have to get rid of the seizures. Once you get to that point you will automatically start enjoying life more and from there maybe you can start looking for another remedy. By the way what do you think about the parasite cleanse and the theory of dr. Hulda Clark , in her book "the cure of all diseases"?. At present i am on tegretol 700mg, and am thinking of taking homeopathic treatment also and then maybe decrease the allopathic on the side.

Do let me know what you think...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.938 sec, (1)