CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Colonic for a desperate kid?

747030 Views: 10,927
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 793,341

Re: Colonic for a desperate kid?

The whole family (including us grandparents)realize it's going to take time (months)to get her regular, with a good fiber diet, plenty of water, laxatives, etc. She is finally under a pediatric medical doctor's care who knows what the heck he/she is doing. The girl finally had to be taken to Children's Hospital in Denver to find a doctor who would do x-rays and thorough blood work on her. Her current pediatrician had said it was 'all in her head'. It was actually her very bad behavior that alerted her parents to the problem this time. She was horrible in the mornings, hard to get up, uncooperative about every little thing. Her mother was late to work so much she was on the brink of losing her her job. This is because she was so toxic from constipation that it caused her to be hyperactive and not sleep well. She was actually having panic attack type-behavior at bedtime, which led the parents to think she had some kind of mental illness. It's just common sense and the old 'AHA' factor and looking back over her intermitant problems in the past, not just the recent report I read on WWW about ADD/ADHD children being constipated, that finally led me to post here in this forum. How many parents are struggling with this problem and have no idea that constipation could be the cause? How many parents go from doctor to doctor trying to find some help for their children who are in pain, who are unhappy, who are toxic, who are making the whole family miserable, worried, and tired. How many parents have no money, insurance, or time (off of work) to persue every avenue such as these alternative cures found in CureZone. How many children are punished for behavior they cannot control? How many people even know how thier Gastro-Intestinal tract works? I sure didn't until I researched it. Thanks for your interest. Keep talking to me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.750 sec, (1)