CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need advice. 9 yr old child constipated - Encopresis???

747030 Views: 1,773
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 791,791

Re: Need advice. 9 yr old child constipated - Encopresis???

Thank you for this information. If you can find the URL for that website, just email it to me. I also can google the name of the condition and try to find info about it. I am sure our granddaughter HOLDs her BM at school out of embarrassment at going to the bathroom in the public restroom. Our daughter also did this when she was in elementary school as I recall, and I even remember being embarrassed to use the restroom at school when I was young, so it's probably a genetic thing. LOL. Meg is doing better, but it will take some time for her to get cleaned out using stool softeners. She refuses to take enemas. The hardest part of the ordeal is that she doesn't sleep well and is so hard to get going in the mornings, because she is tired. Poor thing. SHe is often between a rock and a hard place. I recommend parents pay close attention to their school age children and not allow them to get in a place that they are badly constipated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.657 sec, (1)