CureZone   Log On   Join
Could I have a stone so large that it can't come out?

Guanche Views: 1,326
Published: 16 years ago

Could I have a stone so large that it can't come out?

I have done 16 flushes in the past 8 months, and purged many stones on about 4 of those flushes. But during this entire period....and for about the past 5 years I have had an ongoing pain in the area below my ribs on the right side. I know this to be the gall/liver region, but I'm also told that the bile duct can load up with stones.
I have read other posts where people reach a point where their pain becomes less, but for me it has stayed the same.
I have also used Gold Coin Grass, ortho phoss,Cammomile tea, apple cider vinegar, etc.
I'm beginning to think that maybe I have a stone that is so big that it won't pass out, but is constantly irritating me from within. If I was to describe it to someone that is what I would say...that it's something that feels like a sharp abrasive object inside my eliminative tract somewhere, that can't seem to work it's way out.
CT scan and ultrasound reveal nothing.
Anyone had anything like this?
~~~~~Guanche

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)