CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help! Calluses on feet

molly bloom Views: 6,140
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 801,259

Re: Help! Calluses on feet

OP seems to help with dry and cracked skin. My feet are definitely softer, as are my heels and elbows.

For your problem, I would strongly suggest castor oil. Get some wool socks. Liberally rub the castor oil on your feet, cover with the socks, and wear them around as long as possible. Get some cheap slippers to wear to keep them warm. Or double sock them.

This worked wonders for my girlfriend who had terrible problems with her feet. It took about 3 months for her to notice a major improvement.

For fungus, I would look into 35% food grade Hydrogen Peroxide, which you can either buy in a pet store, or on-line. It's not cheap though.

If you can get Colloidal Silver too, I might use that too.

Soak your feet in H202, and lavender oil. I posted about essential oils not to far down this page of the forum. There are many that have anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory effects.

I'd say between the castor oil and the feet soaking, you might see some improvements.

Good Luck
Molly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)