CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Some suggestions for treating MS - I need your help Owen

Sweetitalian Views: 1,889
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 745,720

Re: Some suggestions for treating MS - I need your help Owen

Hi

I was surfing the internet and came across this site. I have read your posting and just wanted to offer my support and understanding.

I am a single mother of 3 children and have been living with MS since May 1995 and I understand fully what it means to have MS.

I started just like yourself, with the double vision, loss of balance and then things went down hill from there.

I was on all the drugs available on the market and I even did 2 1/2 years of chemo which did put my MS in remission but had very bad side effects. Once I completed the chemo then the doctor put me on copaxone and then on Rebif but I got sick of giving myself a needle so I got myself off the drugs. My doctor didn't believe in what I was doing but I believe in it.

I am now doing B12 injections once a week and I have to tell you, I never felt better. In September 2006 I went back to school, I take care of 3 children, keep a 2000 square foot home and most of all do everything that I could possibly do.

Please don't give up AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF because I went from not being able to taking a step and in a wheelchair to leading a normal life. I have to say that yes sometimes things got very dark and I thought that there wasn't any light at the end of the tunnel but I must admit when you have faith and believe in God he always lights up the road for you.

God Bless you and give my health in 2007,
TP

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.609 sec, (1)