CureZone   Log On   Join
Advice Needed. Regarding Air.

Free shipping on orders over $49
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
StoryOfMyLife Views: 985
Published: 14 years ago

Advice Needed. Regarding Air.

I'm still living at home, in the basement. Yes, as pathetic as that sounds. There are 2 bedrooms down here and the rest is just ..empty space. I spent most of my time in one of the bedrooms because it's the only spot with a lot of plugs for my computer, tv and everything. There is NO air circulation in there, the one window doesn't open and just had a fan in the summer. Years ago the cat used to piss in there every now and then when he got locked in by accident then it became a habit. We could NEVER get rid of the smell. Tried everything chemical and natural and it just faded, and things on top of it hid it. Then all of a sudden during the recent summer it started to smell again and I kept putting stuff on it to hide it. lol I hate "smells" even perfume onces so I dumped vinegar right on it which I guess turned to mold or something. Then I tried some new products and basically killed ALL the air in there. It didn't smell but I could NOT breath anymore. It was weird. I was getting shortness of breath and just feeling the lack of oxygen. I'd wake up all dry and like not breathing. My gerbils were fine although less active. I guess lack of oxygen would've killed them faster than me.

So I moved into the other part where there's huge windows that open =) I love it and my animals love it. We actually wake up with the sun right on us now and it feels great. Well, now it's freezing in here (cement walls) and I sleep and sit in front of an electric heater every second I'm in here. So I'm getting a dry and bloody nose and everything. But the worst is the fumes from outside. Live on a main street in a busy town not a country.. People are using those wood stoves and burning wood and the amount of smoke getting in here is crazy. It's too strong. Last night was the worst, I woke up with a nose bleed (although only lasted 30 seconds) and then this morning after doing a SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) I hacked up a small blood clot. That was disgusting. But I can breath out of my nose again.

So now I have a choice of going back in that other room with dead air, cat piss.. Or this one with windows, sunlight and smoke.

An air purifer will not be worth it. I had one last year. Bought an expensive one, good brand, did my research..filter only lasted 3 months and it was supposed to last years. I can't afford a new filter each month.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.250 sec, (2)