Re: Lemon/ Eggs/ Oil flush

joesurfer Views: 1,464
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 801,614

Re: Lemon/ Eggs/ Oil flush

I have done this eggs flush twice now..
the first one,like you said, had a very fowl smelling gas, very chemical
i drank it at night, went snowboarding, and about lunch time, i did have stones
come out, the toliet was filled on the top with so many stones, and dark green bile
its still a little wierd to always tell the world about BM,s, but heck in the name
of healing, non-surgical at that, ok..
the second one i also had a lot of green bile, and it was the end of the day, when
one BM did float alot of substance, which i say were stones. again i dont
like checking every BM, but this flush works great, and its easy to do and keep going
with daily life. the first 2 Liver-Flush with oo killed the 2 weekends, but this is easy...
i realized after thinking about the master cleanse, the lemon is whats doing the cleaning in the liver, the oil just makes the gall bladder squeeze it self empty
thereby creating room for more to come down from the liver, this is my theory. eggs?
anyone debate that, this is a debate forum...
because we read many people get out stones during the master cleanse, and parasites.
so basically the stones come out the same day, but if you eat, they will be in the food so unless your straining every bm, you may not catch every stone..
I am trying to get castor oil, it is the original recipe from tsetie, and it had anti microbe properties, and long time oil used for digestive tract healing, and functioning..i actually ground the lemon pulp, seeds,(minus the skin)
I know it is said to do it every day for a week, but ive just been doing weekend
toungue did get a little pinker, but stil gettin bile on toungue??

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)