CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Kefir & topical use on eczema---yikes

ozone bubble Views: 19,006
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 780,985

Re: Kefir & topical use on eczema---yikes

i hope eczema isnt caused by Ascaris cause i had it! do you know if its all kinds of eczema or just some!!!?

can i tell you guys my eczema story? it gets good at the end when it gets cured lol!

i 'caught' my eczema while working as a student nurse in london. i thought it was stress but lately ive been questioning this a lot. the reason why is that i took a lemon/OO drink and did partial fasting for about two weeks combined with oil pulling and i had a MAJOR die off reaction on my hands. they went totally red, extremely dry and cracked as well as slightly swollen. they stayed that way (severe) for about 2 weeks. it has been longer now, either 3 or 4 weeks total and i can still see redness in some places. it is getting better slowly as i do more cleanses, flushes and detox baths. and...the eczema is GONE!!! but the die off reaction is puzzling me a bit. what did i come into contact with in the hospital that could have caused the eczema in the first place, since there is something very suspicious about having such a strong die off reaction!? could it have been ascaris? it is a gross question but one that needs to be asked none the less!

also, to lila: maybe your reaction was a die off reaction too? i agree that if you can tolerate it, to try and keep going. or maybe do some internal cleansing/flushing if you havent already and maybe that will do the trick. good luck with it!

sorry the story is not kefir related but on that note i am desperate to try kefir i just dont know anything about it yet!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.078 sec, (1)