CureZone   Log On   Join
Ta Da!!!!!!

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
askingandknocking Views: 1,675
Published: 14 years ago

Ta Da!!!!!!

Hi humanworm and other humans.I just finished my first 30 day humanworm treatment and here are the basic results.Saw 1 worm and 2 liver flukes while casually observing the water as the toilet was flushing!!!!!!!!!!!!I did not prod,probe,peer or otherwise poke at the waste material.My reactions/symptoms/die-off to the treatment were mild,and included some loose stools and diarhea about 5 individual times,low grade slight headache on and off for a total of about 10 days or so,some small breakouts on my skin[probably around 10-15 small blemishes]throughout the entire 30 day treatment, and acouple of days in a row i had a very small amount of blood when i wiped and also a couple times when i blew my nose,also a few days of an itchy and runny nose.Other then that i can't think of anything else.I felt this was an effective,successful and needed thing to do with good results.I feel very good all over and seem to be a little clearer headed.Anybody who hasn't done a parasite cleanse should DEFINITELY do one, there is nothing to be afraid of,at least in my situation.HUmanworm, would you please give me an update on the progrss of the " TEA", as i would like to order some for my mom and myself thank you.Also could you please educate me and advise me on one other issue,i read one of your posts in regards to fenugreek and cleaning out the lungs.I quit smoking 3 yrs ago but i still work in an very unhealthy enviroment.I recently had a lung x-ray in which nothing was seen as a problem, however i still have a consistent productive cough that i need to adress.My general health is otherwise very good.THANK YOU so much for your time and effort. best regards aak

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)