CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: weird yeast symptoms - please help!

remi96 Views: 2,059
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 802,787

Re: weird yeast symptoms - please help!

Sounds like candida to me. Tests for candida are extremely inaccurate as I have found out myself. And once a doctor checks using an inaccurate test, and it is negative for candida, they will not treat you.

Sounds to me like what is happening is that you need to change your diet. Yeast comes from intestinal tract and travels elsewhere in the body. If you do not follow the diet it will come right back even after a round of medications.

When yeast overgrows the intestines it moves on , usually to the vagina. I have found myself that vaginal yeast infections are usually the beginning of a downward spiral. It can take years to culminate in the misery some of us suffer, but it does eventually get much worse. Once you control the vaginal infection, it simply moves on. Then you can wind up with rashes that nothing will get rid of , thrush ( candida in the mouth) and then it moves deeper. It will go thru cycles for sure. At this point is begins draining the body of nutrients and the whole thing can snowball from there.

My advice to you would be to get on a strict candida diet, take probiotics, get on a natural antifugnal and work on cleansing the bowel out so this does not happen again.

Michelle

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

3.141 sec, (1)