CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: If I'm going on a raw food diet how...

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
babsbiltmore Views: 1,478
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 801,554

Re: If I'm going on a raw food diet how...

I was all wild on the raw food idea, and I still believe the enzymes are more life producing in raw vs cooked
Really self evicent
2 issues:
Are you running welll enought to digest raw
and in winter in cold climates a baked potato may help some
there are ancient Indian body types that actaully finally
worked better for me! Some can tolerate all raw but as with anything progression is the key. Avos are the best food for fats and satisfying hunger.

Also in listening to Charlotte Gerson,
http://www.gerson.org,
those with compromised immune systems may need digestive help. Gerson Therapy is all organic vegan vegetarian- with a large percentage raw. In summer it is far easier regardless of what system you follow- maybe start now to be 80-90% by summer?

I think we must all be kind with ourselves and I think 100% raw is not for everyone, but for some it may be the way.

I recently got an e-mail from Jinjee (www.thegardendiet.com)
taking her self to task for a baked potatoe. She was equating her "battle" with staying raw and relating her nursing baby's ill temper, and her own peevishness to her falling off the 100% raw diet. Maybe but anytime I use the word battle- I am setting myself up for just that experience!

I would not battle over anything that is food related- the mind is very literal-
A battle in the mind is setting oneself up to polarize and activate some internal symbolic struggle-

I think being kind to oneself especially in the quest for good helath and nutrition eases the soul and the heart so we may jump progess towards a healthy stasis.

Try both and see which one works for you....
Frederic Patenue, and David Wolfe both have preparation books with recipes or combination of raw that all will love to eat.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.986 sec, (1)