CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: anyone else in same situation, does it get better

eureca Views: 5,138
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 8,020

Re: anyone else in same situation, does it get better

Hello,

My opinion is to forget raw organic; if she is allergic to any of the vitamins or minerals then she will react regardless. A previous poster mentioned cooking the raw food; believe it or not some people are better able to tolerate cooked food better than raw. And while we know which food is best, the absolute best thing right now is to stop the reactions so the skin can heal.

You really must find just a few foods that your daughter absolutely does NOT react to so that you can calm her skin down. She shouldn't be reacting so badly if she's eating foods you know she isn't allergic to. At a later point after her body is calm you can try to introduce other foods. For instance, if you know you aren't allergic to rice and broccoli, you might just have to find different ways to prepare rice and broccoli until your skin eruptions die down or heal before you try something else.

You can rotate foods in and out but whenever she has reactions, then you would switch back to the broccoli and rice, so to speak, until the skin calms. You can do this until your baby gets old enough to learn what is going on.

In addition, I have found that the quickest, cheapest and easiest although short term way to stem intense itchiness is with a cold compress. I have used ice in sandwich bags along with ice bags that come in the formula bags when you leave the hospital. If I feel the urge to rip all of my skin off, I press the bag against my skin for just a moment and the intensity is instantly diminished. I have even wrapped the bags in thin cotton cloths and slept with them secured to my neck, or on my back. ANd be sure not to let her get too warm.

If all else fails, I think you should take her to Dr. Devi Nambudripad. Her website is at http:\\www.naet.com. This process is doing wonders for my allergies, which manifest themselves through my skin.

Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)