CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To Shroom (again)

shroom Views: 1,874
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 803,775

Re: To Shroom (again)

To Adelap; I originally posted the message to Estellita90, sorry for the confusion.
However, now that I am familiar with your situation, I am prepared to comment.
It is obvious to me the "R" which was profiled in the Kirby-Bauer, or {disk diffusion Antibiotic sensitivity testing} is the culprit.
I would assume they would have treated you with the suitable Antibiotic equivalant.
If not, then I speculate that you have a possible situation with bacterial infection. It also concerns me that they found H. pylori on the tongue.
Please understand that these bacteria, yeast or parasites themselves are not the problem in regard to the nervous system. It is the chemicals they produce which acts like a "drug" causing certain "buttons" to be pressed that are connected to your wiring. When you target the specific bad guys, you are hopefully going to "cut the head off" the main snake.
If it is a parasite which causes the bacteria, then you have to hope there is a vital relationship between this group, and that the Antibiotic it will break-up this pathogenic network.
This theory seems to work in many cases, but it is paramount that you hit the right target.
Find out which bacteria was negative response to the test, and post the name--I'll research it for you. Shroom

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.892 sec, (1)