CureZone   Log On   Join
i need a fasting buddy! anyone?

fastingbuddy Views: 862
Published: 15 years ago

i need a fasting buddy! anyone?

Hello.

Well I was supposed to begin my fast on January 1st, but I had too much holiday clean up to do.

Then on the January 2nd, I was still cleaning.

Long story short now it's January 5th and I CAN'T CLEAN ANYMORE!

I'm looking for a fasting buddy.

I am trying to lose about 30 pounds (at least) and also quit smoking.

For the first few days of my fast I plan on doing just apple juice - because research showed me apples have lots of pectin, which will pull the nicotine (and cravings for nicotine) out of my system quickly.

After that I'll just just citrus juices because it will be easier for me to use that juicer as opposed to having to clean a regular juicer.

That should bring me to about 1 week of juicing, maybe a 7 to 10 pound loss (including water / bloat of course) and I should be pretty resolved in being able to go the extra XX days to reach my goal weight.

Can anyone be a buddy to me?

I'll post often but would prefer someone that can email me back and forth and I'll do the same (I"m only pretty much all day and all night except when sleeping)

Talk to you all soon Ladies!

Fasting.Buddy@gmail.com

SW 160
GW 130
CW 160
Day 0 of 30

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.204 sec, (1)