CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Clues Point to Possible Metal Poisoning...
 
aunty Views: 5,835
Published: 16 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 8,047

Re: Clues Point to Possible Metal Poisoning...


Hello,

After researching the DMSA, I share your apprehension and would have taken the same course of action as you did. We know that those metals need to be removed. You just want to make sure that it is done in the safest manner possible.

I think that you should find another Naturopath/Nutritionist who is knowledgable of safer alternatives; and is able to work with you in the process. Here is the website reference of an alternative to the DMSA treatments that you may want to consider: http://www.bodypurenow.com/?gclid=CLylz7WW4YICFQG7Pgodm2ZXjA

This process uses a footpad to draw out the impurities. Read up on this particular product and take the information with you when visiting your Naturopath or Nutritionist. It makes the comparison to DMSA/chelating approaches and the cautions that come with them. It seems that the DMSA approach promotes bone marrow suppression, liver toxicity, and too heavy a load on kidneys as those toxins are being removed. As a result, you want to find a safer means of metal removal. This holds true especially in the case of your 2 year old. Consequently, the footpads seem to be a safer alternative (in my opinion). [I have no personal experience with the footpads; so, I can't attest to the quality of this product either.] Nonetheless, and if you can find a safer approach, like the use of vinegar (for example), in removing these metals, it would be even better. I think that a Nutritionist would be able to lead you more in that direction. You have to consider your daughter's age in this process.

Don't take this on alone and continue to trust your instincts. The chelating process can be dangerous due to the levels of those toxins being drawn out from the tissues. It doesn't mean that you shouldn't rid those metal toxins from your daughter's system; it simply means that you may have to consider a safer/gentler approach of detoxifying. I would personally seek out a good Nutritionist first.

Your daughter's skin condition is a symptom manifestation of the excessive levels of mercury and lead in your daughter's tissues/organs. In order to successfully heal her of her eczema condition, those toxic metals need to be removed. It is due to the high levels of those toxins that her immune system is overwhelmed, out of balance, overactive, and very sick. Her out of wack immune system is not the cause of the eczema. Like the eczema, it is a symptom of the true cause: toxic overload.

In my opinion, your daughter's allergen/irritant has been identified. Now the hardest part will be in removing those toxins safely from her system. This can be done. You just need to find the right practitioner to help you in this endeavor. Keep listening to that voice inside of you, regarding recommendations (especially when dealing with prescriptions). Whether you are dealing with a conventional medicine practitioner or a naturopath, let your peace continue to be your guide. I would have taken the same route you did regarding that DMSA (especially if I didn't feel comfortable with the dosage).

aunty
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.703 sec, (2)