CureZone   Log On   Join
Binge eating and Candida

Views: 9,264
Published: 15 years ago

Binge eating and Candida

I desperately need help and hope that someone out there has an answer. I have systemic Candida and have been battling it for 2 1/2 years. It seems that during the last 3-4 years I have also developed an eating disorder which of course is now feeding the Candida; I binge on sweets, baked goods, fried foods, rich foods in general which cause major flare ups of the Candida. During December for 32 days during the holidays I managed to stick to my very strict Candida diet of
Organic meats
Organic Green veggies
Almonds, seeds, walnuts, pecans
1/2C millet once a week
Lots of water
Anti fungal treatments
I did great, and felt great my tongue cleared up, sinus cleared, runny nose was gone, allergies were less severe, I was sleeping better, rashes and dry skin cleared up, thinking was clear, digestion was showing great signs of improvement. I was healing and it showed. Then out of the blue for no reason that I can think of I went on a binge and since Dec 26th I have been binge eating.

How can I stop binge eating? I know in my heart and have seen the proof that if I could just stick to my diet for a few months maybe six months at the worst then I will be free of Candida, Clearly it does die when I stop feeding it.
Has anyone else been dealing with the binge eating and any thoughts on how to control it?
Cathy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.532 sec, (1)