CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I think the poster is serious....

Views: 60,842
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 805,149

Re: I think the poster is serious....

Sex has been around a lot longer then religion and the "family" has. The original poster made claims about excessive ejaculation causing physical problems in males. You now turn this in to some type of morality issue. That is your right, but it has nothing to do with the original gist of the post. Excessive self-gratification is not going to cause you to go blind, or any other physical ailment for that matter. Most problems in the family go a lot deeper then self-gratification frequency or the difference in libidos in partners. This may happen occasionally, but I bet if you look at the divorce statistics that this is not one of the most commen causes.I have nothing against religion, but Pat Robertson and his crowd have blamed the death of the family on SO many things. Excessive drinking/drugging (I agree), physical abuse (I agree),homosexuality, hollywood movies, liberal politicians, sex education in schools, legality/availability of abortion, repression of religion, and I guess now you have added "excessive self-gratification" to the list.

I don't mean to sound like I don't care, but i have a hard time taking some aspects of this thread seriously. It reminds me of the phone sex operator who won a disability insurance claim because she said she developed carpal tunnel syndrome on the job from all of the self-gratification she did. True story. She actually received a settlement!! If males are going to spank the monkey excessively and not have any left for their partners, I think that just maybe there is a reason behind this. And it isn't that they are addicted to self-gratification. There is a reason why they prefer masturabtion to their wives, and THAT is the problem. Not the self-gratification.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.828 sec, (1)