CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Binge eating and Candida

mackenzie2 Views: 9,439
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 805,218

Re: Binge eating and Candida

Yes, one of the drawbacks to aggressively treating candida is that you feel so bad with "die-off" symptoms when you are going through it. On Christmas Eve, when I was being so good with antifungals and with my diet, I felt so absolutely horrible. I felt like I was a space cadet walking around in the fifth dimension. Then I started eating desserts and abandoning my diet. My candida came back, but I felt so much better. I felt like I used to feel. I'm back on the straight-and-narrow now because when candida comes back, you realize it's even worse than "die-off" symptoms. But I'm sure I'll start feeling bad again.

But I thought of two things: The first is avacado. Avacado is highly recommended to eat to balance your PH level, and for best results, you should eat at least one a day. I eat avacado in the evening in the form of guacamole (avacado + lemon or lime juice + onions + tomatoes.) I eat a bowl of it before eating anything else for dinner. What I've found, though, is that I have absolutely no appetite after I've eaten it. Most of the time, I don't want to eat anything else because I'm completely satisfied. So, maybe that will help.

The other idea is that I saw on a ministery series a suggestion for stopping yourself from thinking destructive thoughts or engaging in destrucitve behavior: say to yourself very firmly and in a loud voice, "Stop it! I say stop it!" like a parent to a child. I've tried this for negative thinking, and it has worked for me.

Best of luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)