CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Binge eating and Candida

Views: 9,087
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 805,776

Re: Binge eating and Candida

I will give the avocado a try. I have been lucky my die off symptoms have not been bad, just headaches and some muscle pain, I have had worse when I first started treatment in 2004. In fact I was feeling really good before I went on my binge. I typically go two weeks clean and then a few days binge too. I had binged at Thanksgiving and right after that went to a hypnosis center and was being hypnotized to not binge and it was working!!! really well I was around food day after day of sweets and foods all through Christmas and did not care, I really was in control of my eating and was so happy. Then on dec 26th I think out of boredom with my food choices I eat some cashews, one of my bad foods and then went crazy from there eating everything in site. I am still doing the hypnosis but it's not taking hold like it was before the binge. They keep telling me at the center not to worry that this is part of the process, and they too told me to yell at "it" talk to "it" and treat it like a another person in the room, separate "it" from me. I feel silly yelling at an empty chair but I guess I have to keep trying.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.250 sec, (1)