CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: oils online

optimum Views: 1,479
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 805,906

Re: oils online

I don't order oils online. I can't answer your first question.

zis there anything I will need to do to get the Coconut Oil ready for use? Warm up or something?
---> Just put some on your tongue. It will liquify in your mouth. If you want to "measure" it in liquid form, you can run warm water over the jar and pour some out.

And Which oil is also good as a moisturizer after a dry skin brushing and a shower? I have normal skin, oily back and face, dry legs and feet, But I would like to fill a spray bottle with a combo and use it after a shower preferably with some of the oils I will be pulling with, but I don't want to break out ether.
--> I love Coconut Oil. A little bit goes along way. Before my cheeks were dry, forehead was oily, arms were normal and legs were dry. Thanks to Oil Pulling, taking in more oil, detox baths and liver flushes, my entire body is now "normal". Over a few months, everything just balanced out.

Off topic~~~in your opinion...is olive oil soap or castille eucolyptus (sp?) soap a better all over soap? remember I have oily skin on face.
I love castille soap. I will never go back to the "products" I used to purchase. Castille Soap, Bentonite Clay as a mask and dilluted ACV as a toner. That's all I need. I use the liquid form in my shower & a bar for my face (I also use a bar for brushing my teeth). Since I started using it, I don't have to use that much coconut oil on my skin. I started using the castille after my skin balanced out, so I'm not sure how it would affect oily skin.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.906 sec, (1)