CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: oils online

trapper/kcmo Views: 1,408
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 806,073

Re: oils online

"Trapper,
I have heard of collidal silver as a tincture but as a soap? Where does one get that from? Also, what is h2o2 and where is that from, please?"

Colloidal Silver is 99.9%+ nothing but pure distilled water. i put it in a fine mist bottle and spray it on(its not working unless its wet) or drink it, or put it in my eyes or breath it in from a nebulizer or any number of things. i make it myself. some of the more expensive shirts can now be bought with silver threads running through the armpit are in order to keep bacteria from breeding, which are the source of the odor. we are so conditioned to have to have suds on our body or foam in our mouths for brushing when in fact, none of that is good for us. i oil pull, brush with nothing or a little oregano oil and rinse with h2o2 when needed and my breath has no smell. at least thats what my teenagers tell me.

h2o2 is water(h2o) with an extra atom of oxygen. it is called hydrogen peroxide. i use the brown bottle stuff in the supermarket for external use and i use food grade for taking internally. you can use the supermarket stuff in the mouth if you want, just dont swallow any of it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.750 sec, (1)