CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: i need a fasting buddy! anyone?

mycatRa Views: 973
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 804,768

Re: i need a fasting buddy! anyone?

I would be your fasting buddy. I'm starting a slightly different version and have started today! I'm on all day long but not so much at night.

Anyway I recently got the Mars and Venus of Diet and Exercise and will be follwing the 9 day fast plan and my repeat if it works well.

First 2 days - Fast(Water mixture of: water, lemon, aloe juice, trace minerals, honey)
5 days- Drink water mixture in the morning and a breakfast shake for lunch and dinner with a healthy lunch in between.
Last 2 days - Fast(Water mixture of: water, lemon, aloe juice, trace minerals, honey)

Then either repeat or maintain a shake for breakfast and other healthy meals throughout the day for the remainder of the 30 days.

I'm really hoping to jumpstart some weightloss as well as lose the cravings for processed foods and sugar.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.234 sec, (1)