CureZone   Log On   Join
Mercola playing roulette with raw meat
 
LCD Views: 5,684
Published: 15 years ago
 

Mercola playing roulette with raw meat


URL:
http://www.mercola.com/2006/aug/8/the_best_deadly_poisons_ingested_or_inhaled...




Mercola:

Fortunately, most infections don't -- but when they do they can make you extremely sick. You simply want to avoid these at all costs. I recently had a first-hand experience with this.

I typically eat most of my meat uncooked, as I am convinced that is the way we were designed to eat it. I am careful to only use high-quality sources when I do this. I had my family over for my birthday party last month and I served myself some raw New Zealand grass-fed lamb. It was my birthday, so I indulged in foods I typically don't eat.

About midnight that night I woke up with waves of violent nausea and explosive diarrhea. I suspect the raw lamb I ate was likely infected, but it is likely that some of the other foods I had did not help the situation.

I felt terrible. I rushed to the bathroom and tried to eliminate the toxins through my stools. I realized then why some people die of these events. I am certain that would have been my last night had I been elderly and debilitated.

But that is not the case for me -- I am probably in the top 1 percent of healthy people alive. I can assure you, though, that I did not feel that way that night. While on the toilet bowel, I developed the sense that I needed to vomit but as I prepared to get myself into position I passed out on the tile floor.

There must have been a massive discharge from my parasympathetic nervous system, and my vagus nerve essentially shut off the blood flow to my brain, so I had a syncopal reaction. Because I was unconscious, I hit the floor quite hard and bruised my eye and lacerated my lip. I actually could have used a few sutures to close the wound. I woke up about 30 minutes later in a pool of blood on the bathroom floor.

I regained consciousness, thanked God I was still alive, and then crawled back into bed very confident my body would rapidly recover. I took an entire bottle of probiotics the next day and felt much better. Unfortunately, it took nearly 10 days for my black eye to recover, and there were quite a few good stories around the office as you might imagine.


This experience made me a hard-core believer in the power of bacterial endotoxins.

There is another toxin, though, that I NEVER want to have to experience, and that is botulism, which is the most poisonous substance known to man.

Crystalline botulinum toxin in the amount of a single gram -- a mere ONE-FIFTH of one teaspoon -- evenly dispersed and inhaled, would kill more than a million, yes 1 million, people. To give you an idea of its potency, botulism is 275 times more toxic than cyanide, and 100,000 times more toxic than sarin nerve gas.

No matter how healthy you are, I don't think it is humanly possible to stand up to this toxin and survive even if you took a case of probiotics.


URL:
http://www.mercola.com/2006/aug/8/the_best_deadly_poisons_ingested_or_inhaled...

 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

3.578 sec, (2)