CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Won't work on the blind

MentalNomad Views: 1,516
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 813,367

Re: Won't work on the blind

I know, people choose to stay so ignorant. So many jobs in the US come in contact with animals that they are contracting parasites from. If they eat pork and don't poop everyday they are sure to have parasites, guarenteed. Pork is one of the most parasite ridden foods, though I did read once that just a one inch cube of raw beef contains more than a 1000 parasite larva. Though most of beefs parasites are killed in cooking and digestion, a huge portion of the parasites that are prevelant with pork are not killed by either and rome prolificly in the body. It's just nasty to think about really...but I still eat pork occasionally. I just make sure I poop everyday! haha :)

It truly is amazing how resilent God made the body, when I see the things some people put their bodies through on a CONSTANT basis I sit in wonder that they are seemly healthy enough and surviving quite well. I know it will catch up with them eventually but it's still amazing. Since the body is really made to live around 1000 years because it has the ability to constantly regenerate itself it makes you think what horrors we are putting our bodies through when people are dying so young--I've known so many people this year that died in their 40's and 50's from cancer and heart trouble.

In Isiaih 65:20There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.

If they die at 100 in the new earth they shall be considered still a child and a sinner accursed. The new earth will have God's perfect system of health, no doctors of this time I don't imagine.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.437 sec, (1)