CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 57 days Marina free!!

chelle7773 Views: 9,852
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 814,201

Re: 57 days Marina free!!

Hi there!

thanks for your post! I had it removed yesterday. I made a list of my personal symptoms and even ran copies of a few stories posted here, I gave them to my Dr. and he actually took time to read them while there, he also kept what i gave him. I really don't think he had ever heard anyone complain of these symptoms before. He was very nice about it. After all it's not his fault it's the Drug company that created it.

I would be very willing to talk about this publicly if you decide to contact the media. Dateline or 20/20 would probably also be a good outlet to Investigate this for us.
I look forward to hearing anything you New from you.

So glad you are feeling better! I hope to soon. Today I just fell kinda run down, but I have to say that removal was a breeze, took less than 30 seconds and didn't hurt a bit. In fact I only cramped for a very short time after removal. So fro anyone who is nervous about it, don't worry, it will be fine!

Chelle7773

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

5.363 sec, (1)