CureZone   Log On   Join
aunty and johng, can I get your thoughts?

JosieW Views: 2,830
Published: 16 years ago

aunty and johng, can I get your thoughts?

Hope you're both well.

Well, it's many months later and though my daughter is a thousand percent better, we still struggle a bit.

Interestingly, since starting EPO (we're seeing a Naturopathic MD now) the eczema on her scalp has cleared up.

But, she still gets patches on her shoulders, back, thighs and has intense itchiness on her back, neck, shoulders and chest.

I'm at a bit of a standstill.

She's currently eating bananas, apples, carrots (sometimes), brown rice, and sometimes squash. Any thoughts on moving her diet forward with the best bang for her buck? I know you, aunty, had success with healing through nutrition, and I wonder if this isn't part of my dd's problem.

Additionally, the itchiness is a problem, as you can imagine.

John, do you have any ideas there? Can you suggest something I might be able to use in her tub? Did you put Neem oil in Max's tub?

Last night, for example, she woke after 2 hours of sleep (bedtime) with a rash on her cheek that wasn't there when I put her down.

That isn't the first time it'd happened. It baffles me, to say the least. It tells me, too, that there is still a problem with her immune system.

I'd appreciate any thoughts either of you (or anyone else :) ) have.

TIA!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.703 sec, (1)