CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: aunty and johng, can I get your thoughts?

Views: 2,739
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 8,151

Re: aunty and johng, can I get your thoughts?

Hey Josie-

glad to hear that overall things are much better. we have had our ups and downs. the hidden triggers seem to be the hardest thing for us to deal with. In fact max has been flarring up a bit lately, so we tried something new today. We went to see a BRT practitioner, who first did quite a bit of muscle testing for food. She found things we thought were ok that Max tested very weak on... like zuchini... overall I was very impressed with the session. If nothing else, it helped identify a few foods that Max probably was struggling with that we had not figured out. Someone like that could help you as well.

According to the BRT doctor (a chiropracter by training) as long as we hit foods that he is allergic to... it makes healing difficult. for that reason, identifying the triggers is important. My hunch is that if you baby is still having little flares... there is still food that is bothering her. we'll let you know how the muscle testing and brt goes... also starting making our own glyconutrients for him... that also will take some time. hope this helps,
John

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)