CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thanks, john.

Views: 2,591
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 8,156

Re: Thanks, john.

Josie-

thats a good point about the desensitation. i'm really not sure. my gut tells me that avoiding for awhile would be a good idea to allow max to heal up a little more. but, its really hard to say on this issue.

re the glycos, i learned to make our own, so i can leave out the xylitol and the glucosamine (dervied from shellfish). I learned how to do it at the glyconutrient forum, its really not that hard once you order all the materials... and is MUCH cheaper than buying A*****ose. if you eventually want to give it a try... just ask me for help, or the others in the glyco forum.

Re the brt, yes, she did a treatment, but told us we will have to keep going back for awhile, which is pretty much normal for brt i think... its not a one time deal. I'll let you know how it goes. it won't be cheap, but, what is money for anyway? She said that at first she wants to see Max a few times a week. don't know how long that will last. Thank god i get a good tax return this year.

John

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.672 sec, (1)