CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: DAY 8 (I've lost 93 pounds! Whooohoo!)

ecochuck Views: 1,468
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 815,336

Re: DAY 8 (I've lost 93 pounds! Whooohoo!)

You did a great job. Part of what fasting does is it gets rid of that excess salt which makes you fatter due to water retention. That water fatness is not affected by reducing calories or burning calories. See my last post. Also it causes high blood pressure which is really bad in the USA.

So you do not start gaining weight, read labels under sodium and see how much it really contains in salt. A can of chicken noodle soup says it has 900 mg of sodium. But that is PER SERVING. Then it says that each can has 2 servings so multiply that 900 by 2 to see how much is in that can. Many diet dinners low in fat and carbs have a lot of salt. Lots of it is even in health food items. Once I had potato chips with no salt and it was good.

Salt is not a food. It causes you to eat more food. One guy ate 4 ounces of salt dissolved in water in an hour. He was rushed to the hospital but died. It dehydrates you. That is why that add so much to soft drinks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.266 sec, (1)