CureZone   Log On   Join
Never had or seen b4 doing MC

mc4me Views: 454
Published: 14 years ago

Never had or seen b4 doing MC

This is my 15th? MC. Has been 7 months and badly needed. This is day 5. A little background.

Started last wed as I was scheduled for a colon scan the following day. Did the Doctors flush wed nite and thurs Morn. Enjoyed? it better than SWF.

All was good in test and Dr noted good job on cleansing which I partially attribute to regular maintenance.

Fri nite I did an LF. It went well with numerous stones from pinhead to marble size.

This is where it gets interesting. This morning I did the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) and had large chunks (1/4"-2") of lite cream colored stool (all floaters)literally filling toiled surface. I have never had this before and am wondering where these came from. I exercised on treadmill yesterday morn and was wondering if they were fat? Or did I sneak a tortilla during the nite?

Any input would be great. Now wish I would have taken photo to show...

rog

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.267 sec, (1)