CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Being right, is always justifiable.

Free shipping on orders over $49
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
fledgling Views: 2,097
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 817,163

Re: Being right, is always justifiable.

Grace,

You say;

"You can find part of the answer by doing the free Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Test online.

This can tell you if you 'CAN' go your own way because you internalize and project from within."

[Emphasis mine.]

Gee, I didn't know that about the Myers-Briggs!

How about an E=INFP (given professionally), where the Extrovert/Introvert relationship is exactly zero?

Which letter indicates that a person "internalizes and projects from within"?

Should we consider the 'degree' of an evaluation, to see if the person has ANY internalizing/projecting ability?

And, do we ever 'grow out of' any of these tendencies?

It seems to me that tendencies are somewhat cultivated in us by our environment. Do you agree?

I'd like to think that everyone has the ability to learn, and that we all grow toward zero in all categories as we gain life experience.

Also, Grace, I don't understand your title..."Being right, is always justifiable."

Do you mean that we all think we are 'right', and that we can always find 'justifications' for thinking so?

Sincerely,

Fledgling

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)