Re: Being right, is always justifiable.

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
trapper/kcmo Views: 2,140
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 817,163

Re: Being right, is always justifiable.

what you have said is a different topic than mine. and though it appears valid on the surface, i do not see that it serves any real purpose. it doesnt really do anything. if anything, it sounds like an excuse for doing what one knows to be wrong. james nails what i am talking about in one sentence:

James 4:17
Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.

my subject is not about what is right or wrong. it is about what one does once this determination is made.

in speaking to my oldest sons girlfriend about health matters, i asked her, "do you believe mcdonalds food is bad for you?" she said yes. "do you eat mcdonalds food anyway?" "of course", was her reply. does she understand the full ramifications of what she is thinking and doing? no. is she deliberately doing something she herself has determined is wrong? yes, she is. she is making a conscious choice to do wrong. that is the problem. the path she has taken is saying that she will deal with the consequences when and IF(false hope) they come. and when they do come, her focus will likely be on escaping those consequences, not preventing them. there will be an MD waiting in the wings for her.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.578 sec, (1)